Dover & All Britain 2019 Tide Table Booklet
The standard reference point for British almanacs and sailing guides. Differences for 99 places around the British Isles and the South East in detail.
It’s not just a list of high waters, for each month of the year it shows:
- Daily high water times and heights in metres and feet
- Daily low water times and heights in metres and feet
- Daily sun rise and set times
- Daily moon rise and set times lunar phases with the exact times for each quarter
- A comprehensive list of local high water time differences
- A calendar and a list of important dates.
Published annually and available from September of the year before.
20 pages, size 115 x 100 mm.