The larger print diary features each month over a two page spread, covers Morecambe Bay, Lancashire and Cumbria this is the most comprehensive and best value local tide table available.
It’s not just a list of high waters, for each month of the year it shows:
- Daily high water times and heights in metres and feet
- Daily low water times and heights in metres and feet
- Daily sun rise and set times
- Daily moon rise and set times lunar phases with the exact times for each quarter
- A comprehensive list of local high water time differences
- A calendar and a list of important dates.
- Diary pages adjacent to each month’s tidal and astronomical chart.
Published annually and available from September of the year before.
20 pages, size A5.