The standard reference point for British almanacs and sailing guides. Differences for 99 places around the British Isles and the South East in detail.
It’s not just a list of high waters, for each month of the year it shows:
- Daily high water times and heights in metres and feet
- Daily low water times and heights in metres and feet
- Daily sun rise and set times
- Daily moon rise and set times lunar phases with the exact times for each quarter
- A comprehensive list of local high water time differences
- A calendar and a list of important dates.
Published annually and available from September of the year before.
20 pages, size 115 x 100 mm.